- Mandarin Oriental, New York
- $48,520.00 -81,710.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
This is a Temporary Position
Duties and Supporting Responsibilities:
- The ability to operate kitchen equipment safely and properly in the kitchen.
- The ability to prepare and present on a timely basis all foods for meal service.
- The ability to handle all types of food and rotate it according to established procedure.
- The ability to work closely with standard recipes and plate presentation in order to maintain standards of quality in production and presentation.
- The ability to clean all work and storage areas.
- The ability to ensure a clean, neat and organized work area.
- The ability to cook a wide variety of foods, modern and classical with emphasis on pastry and baking
- To delight our guests and provide The Mandarin Experience by preparing and serving food as dictated by the menu, guests (internal or external) or management in a clean safe and timely manner.
- Keep a clean work area and a positive attitude, helping out wherever necessary to deliver a product that will exceed our guest's expectations.
- Knowledge of Banquet operations and preparations
Experience and Skill Requirements
- Minimum of Two Years in the luxury Hotel Business
- Minimum of one year in fine dining Pastry Preparation
More detail about Mandarin Oriental, New York part of Mandarin Oriental - New York City, please visit
Associated topics: corporate, corporate kitchen, culinary school, deli chef, dining chef, executive, executive kitchen, pantry, restaurant chef, sushi chef
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...