Chef de Partie
An immediate opportunity exists for skilled culinary professionals, those aspiring or young professionals just starting out, with the ability to maintain our high standards of quality and ambitions. We offer great opportunities to grow and advance in the culinary field, while maintaining friendly and enjoyable work environments.
The ideal candidates will have solid culinary ambitions and background; possessing solid food and facility knowledge as well as having a passion for creating remarkable cuisine. Ideal candidates will be personable, have willingness to learn & create and be well organized.
- Minimum 1.5 years experience in restaurant in an upscale restaurant with a similar capacity
- Openness and willingness to learn new techniques
- Clean work habits with great attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast paced and demanding environment while maintaining calmness, composure and a sense of humor
- Ability to think quickly and adapt to changing situations while maintaining the highest quality of product and other established standard
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication
- Must have flexibility with schedule requirements
- Culinary degree preferred but not required
Competitive compensation package
Major medical insurance options
Dental and Vision Insurance
We re looking for highly motivated, career-focused, individual with the ability to exceed our guests expectations to become part of the winning team at the Patina Restaurant Group EOE.More detail about Lincoln Ristorante part of Delaware North, please visit
Loading some great jobs for you...